Winter 2022 Meeting
Career Advancement and Enhancement
Join us for our first meeting of 2022 when we bring together a panel of experts to talk about career advancement and enhancement.
Whether you're looking to get hired or doing some hiring, this event is for you. As a job seeker you'll get tips on applying for jobs, interviewing, and advancing within your career. As a hiring manager, you'll have an opportunity to share your tips for job seekers.
There will be something for everyone here - you do not want to miss this one!
- Pauline Loftus, GIS Analyst with Ricoh USA/Southwest Gas
- Sarah Daily, Human Resources Director at Maricopa Association of Governments (MAG)
- Lori Davila, Talent Acquisition Lead at Esri
- Steve Whitney, GIS Manager at Pima County
- Welcome and Introductions
- The Current Job Market for GIS Jobs
- Job Hunting
- The Interview Process
- Q & A
- Final Thoughts and Key Take-Aways
Register now so you don't miss out!
Be sure to sign up for our e-mail list and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook for updates!
NOTE: all times are in Arizona time zone, which is always Mountain Standard Time (Arizona does not observe Daylight Saving)